Sunday, June 7, 2015

Happy Heavenly First Birthday Beautiful Girl!


I can’t believe it has been a year.  Wow, how time has flown.  I bet your birthday celebration is amazing.  I can’t even imagine.  As I watch the gorgeous sunrise this morning in the cemetery, the birds are chirping Happy Birthday to Grace.  I’m overtaken by God’s magnificent beauty.  He gives us peace and strength when we call on Him.
“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.” Psalm 19:1




Birthday Notes to Grace
I wonder what your birthday in heaven is like? Full of beauty, glorious singing, and love all around you.  As my selfishness wants to be with you, the side of me that would love to hear your sweet giggles, to see you grab the birthday cake, and the joy on your face. I know you are experiencing those in heaven. There is no better way to spend your first birthday than in the arms of your Heavenly Father.  You will never know pain and sadness.  How could I ever want anything different for you?  You are having the Best Birthday Ever. 

I can’t believe it has been a year since we cried and prayed with you.  The amazing peace we felt that day, but the pain of letting you go.  The sadness is something I will never be able to forget, because it is with me daily.  A part of me will always be with you.  We have all been changed by you.  There are days that are so hard, but God takes care of us. He sends us glimpses of you through His word, a whisper of your name, a gift that is a reminder of you shows up or a song about His amazing Grace.  
"God is so amazing, he knows our every thought.
Birthday Bibles with Grace's hand and footprints
God’s mercy and Grace are new every morning."Lev 3:23
This time last year I thought I would never be joyful again, but never count out our Amazing God.  He has restored my joy; I am changed. I love the song flawless, it says  “no matter the bumps, no matter the bruises; no matter the scars, still the truth is; the cross has made you flawless.”  You my beautiful girl, are Flawless. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjLlLPZderk






No comments:

Post a Comment